Support with addressing immediate financial questions to avoid hasty decisions.
Suitable for clients with specific financial questions or concerns that create barriers for achieving financial health.
Questions & Concerns include:
- Creating a budget to balance income and expenses.
- Dealing with debt or unexpected expenses.
- Dealing with unexpected windfall.
- Dealing with changes in financial circumstances.
- Dealing with finances when
Adjusting finances to job loss.
- Buying a house or car.
Financial Health Check
Analyses Financial Health, support in setting financial goals and creating financial action plan.
Suitable for clients who want to focus on their current financials and connect these with goals and actions.
The Financial Health Check includes:
- Analyze all in - and outflows of cash.
- Connect financial health with (future) goals and needs.
- Suitable for clients with up-to-date financial records.
Financial Life Planning
Co-creation of comprehensive Financial Life Plan and support with implementation.
Suitable for clients needing support in sorting and organizing their financial life and who want to actively participate in creating their Financial Life Plan.
A Financial Life Plan includes:
- Co-creation of comprehensive Financial Life Plan.
- Support with implementation of Plan.
- Suitable for clients who need support with sorting and organizing their financial planning as well as clients who want an active role in creating their own Financial Life Plan
*Our tailored support might involve collaborating with trusted specialists such as your tax advisor, investment advisor, or insurance